OAK PROTECT 410
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 410 is a solvent-based indoor corrosion inhibitor for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 410 will provide over 12 months indoor corrosion inhibition when applied to metal surfaces as received. Metal parts should be thoroughly cleaned and dried before applying. After application, the solvent should be allowed to fully evaporate before the parts are handled, packaged and stored. It may be applied by airless spray, dipping or brush methods. When practical, dipping is preferred since it assures complete coverage. OAK PROTECT 410 will dry faster with increased temperature and circulation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Rust proofing parts directly after machining.
· Rust proofing parts directly after alkaline cleaning.
· Shipping packaged machine components, engine parts, castings, etc.
· Deposited soft, oily film provides excellent long-term indoor corrosion protection, excellent resistance to high humidity and outstanding water displacing properties.
· Transparent coating allows visual inspection of parts and/or identification markings.
· Easily cleanable with aqueous cleaners.
· Has lubricating properties for applications where there is part movement.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 410 is to be used neat, as is. Add no other materials to the concentrate unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
Product is combustible. Do not heat. Avoid open flames, sparks, and temperatures approaching the flash point. Long term storage in plastic totes is not recommended, best if used within 3 months.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.