OAK FB 941-A
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
FINE BLANKING OIL
MILFORM OAK FB 941-A is a metal forming oil specifically designed for fine blanking.
MILFORM OAK FB 941-A can be used on;
· Low to medium carbon steel with tensile strength between 20 – 30 tons/inch
· Alloy steels and high carbon steels in spheroidized annealed condition
· Hot rolled (preferably descaled) and cold rolled steels
· 52100 alloy steel (descaled)
· Forming metals in excess of 0.250”
· Stainless steel
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Excellent lubricity
· Medium viscosity provides good hydrodynamic lubrication
· Contains extreme pressure additives for maximum performance.
· Good oxidative stability
· Can be removed in most aqueous cleaners.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
MILFORM OAK FB 941-A is designed to be used as is. Add no other materials to the product unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Chlorine level is approximately 44%
Viscosity is typically 550 SUS at 100°F
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, product separates. Thaw completely at room temperature and stir. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.