Ships in 5-7 Business Days
MILFORM OAK 7A is a neat oil metal forming fluid
MILFORM OAK 7A is designed for light to moderate duty fin forming applications. It is ideally suited for fin mills but can be used in traditional stamping presses as well.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Excellent wettability on aluminum sheet stocks.
· Good lubricity – provides good boundary lubrication and contains extreme pressure additives.
· Can easily be cleaned off in aqueous cleaners.
· Product is also non-staining to steels and copper.
· Low viscosity for easily handling.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
MILFORM OAK 7A is designed to be used as is. Add no other products to the product unless approved by your CIMCOOL District Manager.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.