Ships in 5-7 Business Days
OAK 50-5 is a vanishing oil (evaporative) metal forming fluid.
OAK 50-5 was developed for aluminum fin stamping applications in the heating and air conditioning industries where post cleaning is prohibitive.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· For use in light to moderate duty fin stamping applications.
· Good lubricity – capable of doing 10 fins per inch.
· Tested on fin presses around the world.
· “Evaporates” at room temperature so parts may not require post cleaning
· Product is safe on all metals.
· Has been found to be compatible in most refrigerants.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
OAK 50-5 is designed to be used as is. Add no other materials to the product unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.