MILFORM OAK DRAW 536
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
MILFORM OAK DRAW 536 is a vanishing oil (evaporative) metal forming fluid.
MILFORM OAK DRAW 536 was developed for aluminum fin stamping applications in the heating and air conditioning industries where post cleaning is prohibitive. It can also be used in horizontal copper tube expansion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· For use in heavy duty fin stamping applications.
· Good lubricity – contains boundary lubrication and extreme pressure additives.
· Capable of doing 4-5 fins per inch.
· Tested on fin presses around the world.
· “Evaporates” at room temperature so parts may not require post cleaning.
· Non-Staining on all metals.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
MILFORM OAK DRAW 536 is designed to be used as is. Add no other materials to the product unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.