MILFORM OAK DRAW 507
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
MILFORM OAK DRAW 507 is a vanishing oil (evaporative) metal forming fluid.
MILFORM OAK DRAW 507 is primarily used to stamp sheet metal and meets FDA requirements for can lid forming where post-process cleaning is prohibited.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Product provides very good boundary lubrication with minimum residue.
· Contains ash less additives conforming to annealing processes.
· Pre-tested on high speed presses, provides good tool & die life
· “Evaporates” at room temperature so parts may not require post cleaning.
· Product is safe on all metals.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
MILFORM OAK DRAW 507 is designed to be used as is. Add no other materials to the product unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.