Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Heavy-Duty Machining and Grinding Semi-Synthetic Coolant for use with All Metals including Automotive Grade Cast Aluminums
Many of today’s modern machine shops require the use of a coolant that is capable of working in many applications on a wide variety of metals. Hocut 795-MP is a versatile product which can be used with many machines and metals. These include Kingsburys, Bullards, bar machines, lathes, chuckers, centerless and cylindrical grinders. Whether you’re cutting high or low carbon steels, alloy steels such as 4130 and 4140; cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron; 300 and 400 series stainless steel, Hocut 795-MP is the choice. It is especially suitable when machining automotive grade aluminum cast alloys including 308, 319, 356, 380, 384 and 390.
Hocut 795-MP is compatible with hard water, is clean running and bio-stable, which assures long, odor-free sump life. It provides corrosion protection without staining and affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 795-MP an excellent choice for gun drilling and other high pressure applications.
The refractometer factor for Hocut 795-MP is 1.5. Multiply the refractometer reading by this factor to obtain the emulsion concentration in percent.
RECOMMENDED USE CONCENTRATION
· Machining 5 to 10%
· Grinding 5%
DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
Clear amber fluid
Appearance (5% Emulsion)
pH. Typical In-Use
9.1 - 9.3
Pounds per Gallon, 60ºF
· Excellent bio-stability
· Excellent corrosion protection
· Excellent machining capabilities
· Long sump-life, reduced purchase and waste treatment costs, operator and environment friendly
· In-process protection of machinery and parts
· Increased tool life; improves surface finish
· Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost.
· Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
· Bio-stable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs.
· Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes.
· Provides enhanced corrosion inhibition eliminating costly machine tool repair and scrap rate.
· Low oil content reduces costs by preventing wheel loading, which extends the time between required redressing of wheel, and by removing heat which increases tool and wheel life.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.