Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Heavy-Duty Chlorine-Free Machining & Grinding Fluid
Many of today’s modern machine shops require the use of a coolant which is capable of working in many applications on a wide variety of metals.
Hocut 795-H is a versatile product that can be used with many machines and metals. These include Kingsburys, Bullards, bar machines, lathes, chuckers, centerless and cylindrical grinders. Whether you’re cutting high or low carbon steels, alloy steels such as 4130 and 4140, cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron, Hocut 795-H is the choice. It is especially suitable when machining automotive grade aluminum cast alloys including 308, 319, 356, 380, 384 and 390.
Hocut 795-H is compatible with hard water, is clean running and bio-stable, which assures long, odor-free sump life. It provides corrosion protection without staining and affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 795-H an excellent choice for high pressure applications.
Our customers have been more than satisfied, actually astounded at the impact Hocut 795 has had on their plant environment and their bottom line: Odor-free operation at a good price!
DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
Clear amber fluid
Emulsion Whitish emulsion
Typical in use pH
9.1 – 9.3
Pounds per Gallon, 60°F
RECOMMENDED USE CONCENTRATE
· Machining 5% – 10%
· Grinding 5%
· Refractometer Factor 1.1
· Excellent bio-stability and machinability
· Reduced dependency on sump-side additives
· Superior performance — Hocut 795 series is THE most-used coolant in the industry
· pH balanced for bio-stability
· Superior Bio-stability: Hocut 795-H has a long, odor-free sump life with a reduced dependency on sump-side additives.
· High Machinability: Hocut 795-H optimizes tool life and provides an improved surface finish.
· Excellent Corrosion Inhibitor: Hocut 795-H provides part protection and machine tool protection with usage.
· Clean Running, Low Foam Coolant: Hocut 795-H reduces disposal costs, which results in less down time and more operator acceptance.
· Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost.
· Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
· Bio-stable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs.
· Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes.
· Provides enhanced corrosion inhibition eliminating costly machine tool repair and scrap rate.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.