Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Heavy-Duty Machining & Grinding Fluid for All Metals
Many of today’s modern machine shops require the use of a coolant which is capable of working in many applications on a wide variety of metals. Hocut 795-B is a versatile product that can be used with many machines and metals. These include CNC machines, bar machines, lathes, chuckers, centerless and cylindrical grinders. Whether you’re cutting high or low carbon steels, alloy steels such as 4130 and 4140, cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron or 300 and and 400 series stinless steel, Hocut 795-B is the choice. It is especially suitable when machining automotive and aerospace grade aluminum alloys, titanium and exotic alloys.
Hocut 795-B is compatible with hard water, is clean running and biostable, which assures long, odor-free sump life. It provides corrosion protection without staining and affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 795B an excellent choice for gun drilling and other high pressure applications.
Our customers have been more than satisfied, actually astounded at the impact Hocut 795 series has had on their plant environment and their bottom line: Odor-free operation at a good price!
DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
Appearance: 5% Emulsion
Typical in use pH
8.8 – 9.0
Pounds per Gallon, 60°F
RECOMMENDED USE CONCENTRATE
· Machining 7% – 10%
· Grinding 5%
Refractometer Factor 1.1
· Excellent pH balanced biostability and machinability
· Reduced dependency on sumpside additives
· Superior performance — Hocut 795 series is THE most-used coolant in the industry
· Approved by BAC-5008, NASA, Sikorsky Helicopter, Goodrich Aerospace and Vought Aerospace
· Superior Biostability: Hocut 795-B has a long, odor-free sump life with a reduced dependency on sumpside additives.
· High Machinability: Hocut 795-B optimizes tool life and provides an improved surface finish.
· Enhanced Lubricity: Suitable for use on aerospace aluminum, titanium, inconel, stainless steel and composites.
· Excellent Corrosion Inhibitor: Hocut 795-B provides part protection and machine tool protection with usage.
· Clean Running, Low Foam Coolant: Hocut 795-B reduces disposal costs, which results in less down time and more operator acceptance.
· Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost.
· Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
· Biostable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs.
· Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes.
· Provides enhanced corrosion inhibition eliminating costly machine tool repair and scrap rate.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.