Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Heavy Duty Micro-Emulsion Coolant
Dascool 2357 is a heavy duty biostatic micro-emulsion coolant designed with the most innovative technology available. It is designed specifically for the machining of the various grades of die cast aluminum used in the automotive industry. It will also perform very well on ferrous materials and titanium.
Dascool 2357 is formulated to provide effective cooling with outstanding lubricity, superior wetting, low foam and excellent stability in a wide range of water hardness.
Dascool 2357 is recommended for the ferrous and nonferrous operations of moderate to high severity.
Typical concentrations would range from 5% to 10% for machining and 5% to 7% for grinding. Optimal bioresistance and longevity are attained when the product is charged into a clean machine and the concentration is maintained within recommended dilution ranges.
The concentration of Dascool 2357 can easily be determined by using a refractometer.
DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
Specific Gravity @ 15ºC
pH @ 5%
· Minimizes the use of sump side additives.
· Multi-metal compatible.
· Environmentally compliant.
· Effective cooling with outstanding lubricity.
· Increased cutting efficiency and tool life.
· High detergency keeps wheels, machinery and machine surfaces clean.
· Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost.
· Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
· Bio-stable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs.
· Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes.
· Provides enhanced corrosion inhibition eliminating costly machine tool repair and scrap rate.
· Low oil content reduces costs by preventing wheel loading, which extends the time between required redressing of wheel, and by removing heat which increases tool and wheel life.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.