Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMVANTAGE CSS-NR3 is an economical semi-synthetic metalworking fluid.
CIMVANTAGE CSS-NR3 was developed for use on ferrous and most non-ferrous materials, including some yellow metals. It can be used on mild steels, stainless steels, hardened steels, and exotic materials. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· For use in light to moderate duty machining and grinding applications, such as milling, drilling, turning, and surface grinding.
· A good choice for individual machine applications, where mixes tend to become more concentrated than recommended.
· The oily residue keeps machine tools and work-piece materials clean.
· Has good rancidity control if product concentration is properly maintained
· Is a low cost semi-synthetic that offers good foam control and good corrosion protection.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMVANTAGE CSS-NR3 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Fluid may be more difficult to mix when water temperature is below 55 F (13 C). Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
8% to 12% (2.3 – 3.5 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.