Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMTECH 500 metalworking fluid is recommended for machining and grinding of ferrous metals.
CIMTECH 500 can be used on cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels, and stainless steels. It should not be used on magnesium alloys or non-ferrous materials. It was designed for heavy duty machining applications such as milling, drilling, boring, and reaming of steel. It can also be used in moderate duty grinding operations such as surface, double disc, center-type and internal grinding. It also exhibits excellent properties as a honing fluid.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Good lubricity for extended tool and wheel life.
· Excellent foam control even in turbulent grinding systems.
· Excellent cleanliness and rejects tramp oil to keep product clean, which extends sump life.
· Provides excellent part visibility - A fresh mix is transparent - No Smoke - Low misting.
· Excellent fluid life - minimizes the need for additives.
· Excellent rust protection for the work-piece and machine tool.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS
CIMTECH 500 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% - 10% (2.8 to 5.6 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
CIMTECH 500 is also available in Pink, Product Code B00272.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-877-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.