Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMTECH 495-OI metalworking fluid is recommended for machining and grinding operations where a heavy duty synthetic fluid is desired and also in stamping and drawing applications.
CIMTECH 495-OI can be used on cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels, tin-plated steels, high speed steel, high alloy steels, stainless steels, tool steels, titanium, other exotic metals, aluminum alloys. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Capable of performing both heavy-duty grinding and machining operations as well as moderate stamping and drawing operations.
· Protects ferrous and most aluminum alloys parts as well as machine components from rust.
· No offensive odors caused by excessive bacteria. Long fluid life, minimizes concentrate usage and downtime.
· No oily mist or smoke. Leaves a soft, non-tacky residue that is easily rinsed off. Outstanding cleaning action.
· Low carry-off on parts and chips results in lower concentrate usage compared to soluble oil and semisynthetic. Can be used in any type of filter system. Easily recycled.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMTECH 495-OI is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% - 10% (2.6 to 5.3 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.