Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMTECH 410C metalworking fluid is recommended for machining and grinding operations of ferrous metals.
CIMTECH 410C can be used on cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels, and stainless steels. It should not be used on magnesium alloys or non-ferrous materials. CIMTECH 410C was designed for moderate to heavy duty machining applications such as milling, drilling, boring and reaming. It can also be used in light to moderate duty grinding operations such as surface, double disc, center-type and internal grinding.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Good Lubricity and will extend tool and wheel life
· Low foaming even in turbulent grinding systems
· Rejects tramp oil to keep product clean, which extends sump life
· Provides excellent part visibility, a fresh mix is transparent, no smoke, low misting
· Excellent fluid life, minimizing the need for additives.
· Excellent rust protection for the work-piece and machine tool.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS
CIMTECH 410C is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% - 10% (2 to 4 on the Refractometer Scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.