CIMTECH 400 WITH MSL
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
SAWING & GENERAL INDUSTRY
CIMTECH® 400 is a clear, water-based synthetic metalworking fluid.
CIMTECH® 400 was designed for high temperature alloys, cast iron, carbon steels, high speed steel, and stainless steels. It is not recommended for use on magnesium and aluminum.
The product was developed for heavy-duty operations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Wide range of machining capabilities including sawing of high temperature alloys, ID and OD threading of gas and oil pipe.
· Contains Milacron’s patented MSL® Lubricant technology.
· Allows high speeds and feeds to increase productivity, especially on sawing.
· Reduces heat in the chip formation process.
· Provides cooling, resulting in more precise part geometry.
· Protects ferrous alloy parts, as well as machine components from rust.
· Low carry-off on parts and chips results in lower concentrate usage compared to oil containing products.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMTECH 400 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% - 10% (2.2 to 4.4 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-877-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.