Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMTECH 304MA synthetic metalworking fluid is recommended for light to moderate duty machining and grinding operations.
CIMTECH 304MA can be used on wrought aluminum alloys (2024, 6061, 7050, 7075), cast aluminum alloys (380, 390), cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels, stainless steels, titanium and other exotic alloys. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Is a unique, low pH synthetic fluid designed for the aerospace industry
· Provides excellent tool life and surface finish.
· Rejects tramp oil to keep product clean, which extends sump life.
· Provides excellent part visibility - A fresh mix is transparent - No Smoke - Low misting - Mild to the skin.
· Low foaming product, even when used with de-ionized water.
· Has excellent fluid life, minimizing the need for additives.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMTECH 304MA is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Fluid may be more difficult to mix when water temperature is below 55 F, (13 C). Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% - 10% (2.5 to 5 on the refractometer scale)
The Refractometer Factor
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
CIMTECH 304MA is also available in BLUE, PC B00035
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.