CIMSTAR S2 PINK
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMSTAR S2 is a semi-synthetic metalworking fluid
CIMSTAR S2 was developed for use on ferrous and most non-ferrous materials. It can be used on mild steels, stainless steels, and yellow metals. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· For use in light duty machining and grinding applications, such as milling, drilling, turning, and surface grinding.
· Good lubricity – physical and chemical lubricant agents provide good machining and grinding ability.
· The oily residue keeps machine tools and work-piece materials free of corrosion and staining. Good on most non-ferrous alloys as well.
· Can also be used on yellow metals such as copper and brass
· Has good rancidity control if product concentration is properly controlled.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMSTAR S2 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% to 10% (1.3 – 2.5 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
The Product is pink.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.