Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMSTAR 3865B is a semi-synthetic metalworking fluid fortified with extreme pressure lubricants.
CIMSTAR 3865B was developed for use on non-ferrous materials. It can also be used on mild steels, stainless steels, hardened steels, ceramics and exotic metals. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· For use in moderate duty machining and grinding applications, such as milling, drilling, turning, and surface grinding.
· Good lubricity – physical and chemical lubricant agents provide good machining and grinding ability.
· The oily residue keeps machine tools and work-piece materials free of corrosion and staining.
· Has good rancidity control
· CIMSTAR 3865B is a lower foaming version of CIMSTAR 3865.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMSTAR 3865B is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Machining and Grinding
5% to 10% (2.5 – 5.0 on the refractometer scale)
5% Mix pH, Typical Operating
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.