Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 408 is a solvent-based corrosion preventive for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 408 will provide up to 24 months corrosion protection when used as received.
IDEAL USE FOR:
· Outdoor or indoor storage of finished or raw stock
· General use at steel mills or foundries, coating parts for overseas shipment
· Anywhere long term metal corrosion prevention is desired
· Coating internal or interconnecting parts that are subject to metal-to-metal wear.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
· Transparent coating allows visual inspection of parts and/or identification markings.
· Deposits a soft, water repellant coating which is easily removed by aqueous cleaners or vapor degreasers
· Residual film remains elastic and will expand or contract without cracking
· Neutralize fingerprint and offers salt spray protection
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 408 is to be used as received. Do NOT add water or any other materials to the concentrate unless approved by your CIMCOOL® Technical Specialist.
Flash Point (°F)
Parts should be cleaned prior to application. CIMGUARD OAK PROTECT 408 can be applied by spray dip or brush. Parts should be dry prior to packaging.
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, product separates. Thaw completely at room temperature and stir prior to use. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.