CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-735
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-735 is a water-based, low-foaming, liquid detergent.
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-735 is intended primarily for use in the removal of coolants, machining fluids, and honing oils from machined metal surfaces in high pressure applications. It can be used on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Provides superior corrosion protection on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
· Prevents the corrosion of brass and bronze, both on parts and in washer components.
· Rejects oil for enhanced washer cleanliness and sump life.
· Does not contain DEA, phosphates, silicates, NTA, or nitrites
· Responds readily to conventional waste treatment procedures.
· It is not corrosive or combustible and requires only normal care in storage and handling.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-735 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
3% to 5% (0.91 – 1.52 on the refractometer scale)
4% Mix pH, Typical Operating
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.