CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-260
Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-260 is a water-based, non-foaming, liquid detergent.
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-260 is intended primarily for use in the removal of coolants, machining fluids, and honing oils from machined steel surfaces in high pressure applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Leaves a clear, mobile, liquid residue ideal for electronic gauging operations
· Does not contain DEA or compounds of DEA, phosphates, boron, or silicates.
· Rejects oil for enhanced washer cleanliness and sump life.
· Responds readily to conventional waste treatment procedures.
· It is ashless, making it ideal for use in washers prior to heat treat ovens.
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS:
CIMCLEAN PRODUCTO SP-260 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by your CIMCOOL® District Manager.
3% to 5% (0.79 – 1.32 on the refractometer scale)
4% Mix Ph, Typical Operating
HANDLING and STORAGE:
If frozen, thaw completely at room temperature. Inside storage is recommended.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Available at www.cimcool.com
For additional information refer to its OSHA SDS, website or contact your local CIMCOOL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST OR DISTRICT MANAGER, or you may contact CIMCOOL® Technical Services at 1-888-CIMCOOL.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, shall we or any affiliate of ours have any liability whatsoever for loss of use, or for any indirect or consequential damages. Minor formulation changes or normal variations in the manufacture of this product may cause slight variances in the data presented on this sheet.