Ships in 5-7 Business Days
CLEANS GREASE, GUM, DIRT FROM MACHINE SURFACES AND SYSTEMS; FAST, SAFE
MTC-53 is a powerful, effective cleaner for machine tools and central coolant systems. Mix it with water for use. This makes a quick acting solvent-detergent solution that removes grease and gummy deposits from machine surfaces. It also purges caked residue and scum from coolant sumps, lines and fittings. Use it to clean out return trenches, and main reservoirs in central coolant systems.
MTC-53 solutions are non-flammable water mixes. It is non-corrosive and safe to handle.
HOW TO USE
Five simple steps clean your machine:
1. Dump old fluid from system. Add enough fresh water for thorough circulation.
2. Add 1-4% MTC-53 per gallon of water in sump. Quantity required depends on condition of equipment.
3. Circulate solution for one to two hours, or until all deposits are loosened. Make sure that all surfaces to be cleaned are reached by the solution. For caked deposits, use high pressure flow to loosen. Residual deposits may trap live bacteria that will re-infect the system, so clean thoroughly.
4. Drain. Flush with fresh water.
5. Add fresh coolant to the machine system.
For optimum effectiveness:
Add 1-2% MTC-53 per gallon to the system 24 hours before the final cleaning above.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Clear, amber fluid
Pounds per Gallon
5% = 8.5
· Powerful detergent action
· Preserved to assure longer life
· Non-flammable water solution
· Non-corrosive, easy to handle
· Fast acting
MTC-53 is shipped in 54 (U.S.) (208 liter) steel drums.
No health or safety hazards exist when MTC-53 is stored, used and disposed of in accordance with instructions given on the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
The information given here is considered to be correct and is offered for your consideration, investigation and verification. No warranties are expressed or implied since the use of our products is beyond our control. Statements concerning the use of Houghton products are not to be construed as recommending the infringement of any patent.
This commodity and its technology are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States Government. Buyer agrees that it shall not make any disposition, by way of export, diversion, transshipment, re-export or otherwise, except as expressly permitted under United States law.