Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Heavy duty, Biostatic, synthetic machining and grinding fluid
Hocut 763 is a heavy-duty, synthetic coolant for machining and grinding of ferrous metals. It forms a clear, transparent solution which facilitates tool set-up and close tolerance grinding operations. The extreme pressure additive package incorporated into Hocut 763 provides excellent lubrication and anti-weld properties, enabling its solutions to perform the most difficult machining operations.
Hocut 763 is a biostatic chemical coolant that combines excellent rust protection with low foaming characteristics and long sump life. It was formulated to reject tramp oil that can cause smoking or misting and premature spoilage of a coolant.
Hocut 763 has a clean, fresh odor and is mild and nonirritating to operators’ skin, while its synthetic additive package assures economical, long-term performance. Spent solution will be compatible with the typical waste treatment methods used by the metalworking industry
· Machining 1:25 to 1:10
· Grinding 1:30 to 1:20
The refractometer factor for this product is 2.0. Multiply refractometer readings by this factor to obtain product concentrations.
DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
Slightly hazy, green liquid
Appearance, 5% Dilution
Green, clear liquid
pH, 5% Dilution
· Excellent machining capabilities for increased tool life, improved surface finish, allows increased feeds and speeds
· Long sump life for less down time, lowered maintenance costs, lower effluent treatment costs
· Clean running and drops fines quickly, keeps machine tools clean
· Waste treatable and assures low treatment costs
· Rejects tramp oil and eliminates coolant spoilage due to oil contamination
· Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost.
· Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
· Bio-stable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs.
· Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Refer to MSDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the MSDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative.
NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.